The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
We can predict postpalatoplasty velopharyngeal insufficiency in cleft palate patients
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 561–569, February 2014
How to Cite
Leclerc, J. E., Godbout, A., Arteau-Gauthier, I., Lacour, S., Abel, K. and McConnell, É.-M. (2014), We can predict postpalatoplasty velopharyngeal insufficiency in cleft palate patients. The Laryngoscope, 124: 561–569. doi: 10.1002/lary.24200
Financial support was obtained from Quebec University Hospital Center Foundation.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 03:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!