This study was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) and Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B) from The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan; the Adaptable and Seamless Technology Transfer Program Through Target-Driven R-D from the Japan Science and Technology Agency; and Fukushima Medical University.
Effective embryoid body formation from induced pluripotent stem cells for regeneration of respiratory epithelium
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages E8–E14, January 2014
How to Cite
Otsuki, K., Imaizumi, M., Nomoto, Y., Nomoto, M., Wada, I., Miyake, M. and Omori, K. (2014), Effective embryoid body formation from induced pluripotent stem cells for regeneration of respiratory epithelium. The Laryngoscope, 124: E8–E14. doi: 10.1002/lary.24201
Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication April 4, 2013.
Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological Association, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., April 10–11, 2013.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 03:15AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- Scientific Research (B) from The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- Adaptable and Seamless Technology Transfer Program Through Target-Driven R&D from the Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Fukushima Medical University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!