Presented as a podium presentation at the Triological Society Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 25, 2013.
The effect of geniglossal advancement on airway flow using a computational flow dynamics model
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3227–3232, December 2013
How to Cite
Fletcher, A., Choi, J., Awadalla, M., Potash, A. E., Wallen, T. J., Fletcher, S. and Chang, E. H. (2013), The effect of geniglossal advancement on airway flow using a computational flow dynamics model. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3227–3232. doi: 10.1002/lary.24203
This work was supported by the NIH (DE021413-01A1) and the University of Iowa CTSA (KL2RR024980). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 03:25AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013