Presented as a podium presentation at the Triological Society Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 25, 2013.
The effect of geniglossal advancement on airway flow using a computational flow dynamics model
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3227–3232, December 2013
How to Cite
Fletcher, A., Choi, J., Awadalla, M., Potash, A. E., Wallen, T. J., Fletcher, S. and Chang, E. H. (2013), The effect of geniglossal advancement on airway flow using a computational flow dynamics model. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3227–3232. doi: 10.1002/lary.24203
This work was supported by the NIH (DE021413-01A1) and the University of Iowa CTSA (KL2RR024980). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 03:25AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!