The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Swallowing kinematics and airway protection after palatal local anesthesia in infant pigs
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 436–445, February 2014
How to Cite
Holman, S. D., Campbell-Malone, R., Ding, P., Gierbolini-Norat, E. M., Lukasik, S. L., Waranch, D. R. and German, R. Z. (2014), Swallowing kinematics and airway protection after palatal local anesthesia in infant pigs. The Laryngoscope, 124: 436–445. doi: 10.1002/lary.24204
This project was funded by a 2012 American Association for Dental Research Student Research Fellowship to s.d.h.; funded by the National Institutes of Health: T32 DE07309, which provided training support to s.d.h.; F30 DE021944 to s.d.h.; T32 HD007414, which provided training support to r.c.-m.; and R01 DC03604 to r.z.g. r.c.-m. was supported in part by a United Negro College Fund/Merck Science Initiative Postdoctoral Fellowship sponsored by the United Negro College Fund and Merck Company Foundation.
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 03:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!