Dirce Maria Capobianco has received funding from the Coordination for the Improvement of Higher Education Personnel Foundation (CAPES) (process number: 2328/11-9; Ministry of Education of Brazil, Brasília–DF 70040-020, Brazil) to study in the United States as part of her PhD fellowship. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Surgical treatment of sleep apnea: Association between surgeon/hospital volume with outcomes
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 320–328, January 2014
How to Cite
Capobianco, D. M., Batilana, A., Gandhi, M., Shah, J., Ferreira, R., Carvalho, E., Rivero, T. S., Pietrobon, R., Atallah, Á. N. and Prado, G. F. (2014), Surgical treatment of sleep apnea: Association between surgeon/hospital volume with outcomes. The Laryngoscope, 124: 320–328. doi: 10.1002/lary.24207
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 09:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!