This work was supported by the Department of Otolaryngology, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Embryologic innervation of the rat laryngeal musculature—a model for investigation of recurrent laryngeal nerve reinnervation
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3117–3126, December 2013
How to Cite
Pitman, M. J., Berzofsky, C. E., Alli, O. and Sharma, S. (2013), Embryologic innervation of the rat laryngeal musculature—a model for investigation of recurrent laryngeal nerve reinnervation. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3117–3126. doi: 10.1002/lary.24216
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 09:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
This article has been cited by: