The Garnett Passe and Rodney Williams Memorial Foundation provided a stipend for Dr. Santa Maria.
Triological Society Best Practice
Is office-based myringoplasty a suitable alternative to surgical tympanoplasty?
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1053–1054, May 2014
How to Cite
Maria, P. L. S. and Oghalai, J. S. (2014), Is office-based myringoplasty a suitable alternative to surgical tympanoplasty?. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1053–1054. doi: 10.1002/lary.24221
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 18 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- 3Effectiveness of nonsurgical office closure of tympanic membrane pars tensa perforations. Ear Nose Throat J 2002;81:556–558, 560., , , .