This work was performed at the Department of Otolaryngology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This work was funded internally by the department of Otolaryngology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Triological Society Best Practice
What is the perioperative antibiotic prophylaxis in adult oncologic head and neck surgery?
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1055–1056, May 2014
How to Cite
Koshkareva, Y. A. and Johnson, J. T. (2014), What is the perioperative antibiotic prophylaxis in adult oncologic head and neck surgery?. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1055–1056. doi: 10.1002/lary.24226
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- 6Prophylaxis in head and neck surgery. One-day versus longer-course perioperative antibiotics: impact on postoperative surgical-site infections. In: Shin JJ, Hartnick CJ, eds. Evidence-Based Otolaryngology. New York, NY: Springer; 2008:587–596., .