Presented as a poster at the Triological meeting, COSM, in San Diego, California, U.S.A., April 18–22 2012.
Head and Neck
Merkel cell carcinoma of the head and neck: Potential histopathologic predictors
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3043–3048, December 2013
How to Cite
Haerle, S. K., Shiau, C., Goldstein, D. P., Qiu, X., Erovic, B. M., Ghazarian, D., Xu, W. and Irish, J. C. (2013), Merkel cell carcinoma of the head and neck: Potential histopathologic predictors. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3043–3048. doi: 10.1002/lary.24233
Supported by the Nachwuchsförderungskredit of the University of Zurich. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 04:14AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!