Andrew R. Scott, MD, is a paid consultant for Advance Medical–Expert Medical Second Opinions. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Helmet modification for soft-band bone-anchored hearing aid use during cranial orthosis
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 558–560, February 2014
How to Cite
Bonnar, M. F., Ventura, M., Winans, A. and Scott, A. R. (2014), Helmet modification for soft-band bone-anchored hearing aid use during cranial orthosis. The Laryngoscope, 124: 558–560. doi: 10.1002/lary.24234
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 03:53AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!