Drs. Dort and Schrag are co-primary investigators.This project was partially funded by the Calgary Surgical Research Development Fund and by the Ohlson Research Initiative. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
Delayed mobilization after microsurgical reconstruction: An independent risk factor for pneumonia
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 2996–3000, December 2013
How to Cite
Yeung, J. K., Harrop, R., McCreary, O., Leung, L. T., Hirani, N., McKenzie, D., de Haas, V., Matthews, T. W., Nakoneshny, S., Dort, J. C. and Schrag, C. (2013), Delayed mobilization after microsurgical reconstruction: An independent risk factor for pneumonia. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2996–3000. doi: 10.1002/lary.24241
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 04:09AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!