Presented at the Annual Meeting of The Triological Society, San Diego, CA, April 20–21, 2012.
Obesity is associated with sensorineural hearing loss in adolescents
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3178–3184, December 2013
How to Cite
Lalwani, A. K., Katz, K., Liu, Y.-H., Kim, S. and Weitzman, M. (2013), Obesity is associated with sensorineural hearing loss in adolescents. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3178–3184. doi: 10.1002/lary.24244
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Analysis of Predisposing Factors for Hearing Loss in Adults, Journal of Korean Medical Science, 2015, 30, 8, 1175, , , , , , , ,
- 2Cardiovascular risk factors and hearing loss: The HUNT study, International Journal of Audiology, 2015, 1, , , ,
- 3The association of obesity with hearing thresholds in women aged 18–40 years, Endocrine, 2015,, , , , , ,
- 4Current knowledge and impressions of speech-language pathologists of the swallow of persons who are obese, Disability and Rehabilitation, 2014, 36, 26, 2262, , ,