Presented at the Annual Meeting of The Triological Society, San Diego, CA, April 20–21, 2012.
Obesity is associated with sensorineural hearing loss in adolescents
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3178–3184, December 2013
How to Cite
Lalwani, A. K., Katz, K., Liu, Y.-H., Kim, S. and Weitzman, M. (2013), Obesity is associated with sensorineural hearing loss in adolescents. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3178–3184. doi: 10.1002/lary.24244
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 04:01AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!