The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Lateral pharyngotomy for selected invasive squamous cell carcinoma of the lateral oropharynx. Part II: When and why
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages 2718–2722, November 2013
How to Cite
Laccourreye, O., Benito, J., Garcia, D., Menard, M., Bonfils, P. and Holsinger, C. (2013), Lateral pharyngotomy for selected invasive squamous cell carcinoma of the lateral oropharynx. Part II: When and why. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2718–2722. doi: 10.1002/lary.24246
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 03:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- Association Progrès 2000 Paris, France
- Centre du Don du Corps of the Université Paris Descartes Sorbonne Paris Cité
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!