Presented at the 2012 American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery Foundation Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, September 12, 2012.
The utility of magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnostic evaluation of idiopathic olfactory loss
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 365–368, February 2014
How to Cite
Hoekman, P. K., Houlton, J. J. and Seiden, A. M. (2014), The utility of magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnostic evaluation of idiopathic olfactory loss. The Laryngoscope, 124: 365–368. doi: 10.1002/lary.24248
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 04:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!