Presented at the Triological Society Meeting at COSM, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., April 10–14 2013.
Patient-perceived long-term communication and swallow function following cerebellopontine angle surgery
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 476–480, February 2014
How to Cite
Starmer, H. M., Ward, B. K., Best, S. R.A., Gourin, C. G., Akst, L. M., Hillel, A., Brem, H. and Francis, H. W. (2014), Patient-perceived long-term communication and swallow function following cerebellopontine angle surgery. The Laryngoscope, 124: 476–480. doi: 10.1002/lary.24252
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 03:17AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!