The work was partly supported by Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) under Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) No.21390537, the Japanese Foundation for Research and Promotion of Endoscopy Grant, and the Suzuken Memorial Foundation. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Range image of the velopharynx produced using a 3-D endoscope with pattern projection
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages E122–E126, December 2013
How to Cite
Mishima, K., Nakano, A., Shiraishi, R. and Ueyama, Y. (2013), Range image of the velopharynx produced using a 3-D endoscope with pattern projection. The Laryngoscope, 123: E122–E126. doi: 10.1002/lary.24253
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 03:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!