Source of funding: The University of Adelaide and the European Rhinologic Society. P.J.W. receives royalties from Medtronic for instrument designed and is a consultant for Neilmed Pharmaceuticals Pty Ltd. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Safety evaluation of a sinus surfactant in an explant-based cytotoxicity assay
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 369–372, February 2014
How to Cite
Tan, N. C.-W., Cooksley, C. M., Paramasivan, S., Vreugde, S. and Wormald, P.-J. (2014), Safety evaluation of a sinus surfactant in an explant-based cytotoxicity assay. The Laryngoscope, 124: 369–372. doi: 10.1002/lary.24255
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 03:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!