The Department of Otolaryngology, Emory University, provided all financial and material support for this research and work. Neither author has any financial interest in the information in the contribution.
Hemorrhage from large mastoid emissary vein: Pedicled, rotated, indented, periosteal-galeal flap
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 551–553, February 2014
How to Cite
Calligas, J. P. and Todd, N. W. (2014), Hemorrhage from large mastoid emissary vein: Pedicled, rotated, indented, periosteal-galeal flap. The Laryngoscope, 124: 551–553. doi: 10.1002/lary.24259
Presented at the Triological Society Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A, April 10–14, 2013.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 12:24PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013