The Department of Otolaryngology, Emory University, provided all financial and material support for this research and work. Neither author has any financial interest in the information in the contribution.
Hemorrhage from large mastoid emissary vein: Pedicled, rotated, indented, periosteal-galeal flap
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 551–553, February 2014
How to Cite
Calligas, J. P. and Todd, N. W. (2014), Hemorrhage from large mastoid emissary vein: Pedicled, rotated, indented, periosteal-galeal flap. The Laryngoscope, 124: 551–553. doi: 10.1002/lary.24259
Presented at the Triological Society Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A, April 10–14, 2013.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 12:24PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!