Presented at the Triological Society 2013 Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 24, 2013.
Head and Neck
Bone morphogenetic protein 6 expression in oral cavity squamous cell cancer is associated with bone invasion
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3061–3065, December 2013
How to Cite
Kejner, A. E., Burch, M. B., Sweeny, L. and Rosenthal, E. L. (2013), Bone morphogenetic protein 6 expression in oral cavity squamous cell cancer is associated with bone invasion. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3061–3065. doi: 10.1002/lary.24267
This work was supported by a grant from the National Institutes of Health R01CA142637-0A1 and National Cancer Institute 5R25CA76023. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 12:22PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Different approaches for interpretation and reporting of immunohistochemistry analysis results in the bone tissue – a review, Diagnostic Pathology, 2014, 9, 1, 221, ,
- 2Increased expression of the long non-coding RNA UCA1 in tongue squamous cell carcinomas: a possible correlation with cancer metastasis, Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2014, 117, 1, 89, , , , , ,