Presented at the Triological Society 2013 Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 24, 2013.
Head and Neck
Bone morphogenetic protein 6 expression in oral cavity squamous cell cancer is associated with bone invasion
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3061–3065, December 2013
How to Cite
Kejner, A. E., Burch, M. B., Sweeny, L. and Rosenthal, E. L. (2013), Bone morphogenetic protein 6 expression in oral cavity squamous cell cancer is associated with bone invasion. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3061–3065. doi: 10.1002/lary.24267
This work was supported by a grant from the National Institutes of Health R01CA142637-0A1 and National Cancer Institute 5R25CA76023. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 12:22PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!