Presented as an oral presentation at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 24–26, 2013.
Head and Neck
Success of endoscopic pharyngoesophageal dilation after head and neck cancer treatment
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 3066–3073, December 2013
How to Cite
Chapuy, C. I., Annino, D. J., Tishler, R. B., Haddad, R. I., Snavely, A. and Goguen, L. A. (2013), Success of endoscopic pharyngoesophageal dilation after head and neck cancer treatment. The Laryngoscope, 123: 3066–3073. doi: 10.1002/lary.24268
Institution where work was done: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
Salary for Anna Snavely, PhD, was supported by NIH grant (2 T32 CA 9337-31). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 04:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!