The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Secondary voice prosthesis insertion in patients without direct access to the upper esophagus
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 469–471, February 2014
How to Cite
Meerwein, C., Laske, R., Castiglioni, K., Bohlender, J. E. and Huber, G. F. (2014), Secondary voice prosthesis insertion in patients without direct access to the upper esophagus. The Laryngoscope, 124: 469–471. doi: 10.1002/lary.24273
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2013 02:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!