Liping Xu, MM, and Xi Yang, MD, contributed equally to this work.
Head and Neck
Resveratrol attenuates radiation-induced salivary gland dysfunction in mice
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 11, pages E23–E29, November 2013
How to Cite
Xu, L., Yang, X., Cai, J., Ma, J., Cheng, H., Zhao, K., Yang, L., Cao, Y., Qin, Q., Zhang, C., Zhang, Q. and Sun, X. (2013), Resveratrol attenuates radiation-induced salivary gland dysfunction in mice. The Laryngoscope, 123: E23–E29. doi: 10.1002/lary.24276
This work was financially supported by Innovation Team (No. LJ201123 [EH11]), Jiangsu Provincial Science and Technology Projects (BK2011854 [DA11]).
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2013 02:17AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Pathology Department of Nantong Tumor Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!