Presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the Canadian Society of Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, May 20–22, 2012.
Corticosteroids in peritonsillar abscess treatment: A blinded placebo-controlled clinical trial
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 97–103, January 2014
How to Cite
Chau, J. K. M., Seikaly, H. R., Harris, J. R., Villa-Roel, C., Brick, C. and Rowe, B. H. (2014), Corticosteroids in peritonsillar abscess treatment: A blinded placebo-controlled clinical trial. The Laryngoscope, 124: 97–103. doi: 10.1002/lary.24283
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Funding support for this project was generously provided by the University Hospital Foundation and the Department of Emergency Medicine Research Group at the University of Alberta (c.v.-r., c.b.). c.v.-r. is supported by the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) in partnership with the Knowledge Translation branch. b.h.r. is supported by the CIHR as Tier I Canada Research Chair in Evidence-Based Emergency Medicine (Government of Canada).
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2013 02:40AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!