Presented at the Nineteenth Annual Meeting of the Dysphagia Research Society, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, March 8–10, 2012. These data were also presented in part at the Nineteenth Annual Meeting of the Dysphagia Research Society, San Antonio, Texas, U.S.A, March 2–5, 2011.
Computed tomography pulmonary findings in healthy older adult aspirators versus nonaspirators
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 494–497, February 2014
How to Cite
Butler, S. G., Clark, H., Baginski, S. G., Todd, J. T., Lintzenich, C. and Leng, X. (2014), Computed tomography pulmonary findings in healthy older adult aspirators versus nonaspirators. The Laryngoscope, 124: 494–497. doi: 10.1002/lary.24284
This work was supported by NIDCD R03 DC009875, Wake Forest School of Medicine Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center (P30 AG21332), and the GCRC grant of Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center (M01-RR07122).
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2013 02:38AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- Wake Forest University Health Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!