The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Juvenile recurrent parotitis: A retrospective comparison of sialendoscopy versus conservative therapy
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 451–455, February 2014
How to Cite
Schneider, H., Koch, M., Künzel, J., Gillespie, M. B., Grundtner, P., Iro, H. and Zenk, J. (2014), Juvenile recurrent parotitis: A retrospective comparison of sialendoscopy versus conservative therapy. The Laryngoscope, 124: 451–455. doi: 10.1002/lary.24291
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 07:25AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!