Accepted as a Candidate's Thesis to the Triologic Society. Awarded Honorable Mention for Clinical Research Award, COSM, Triological Society, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A, April 12–13 2013.
Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Voice disorders in the workplace: Productivity in spasmodic dysphonia and the impact of botulinum toxin
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue Supplement S6, pages S1–S14, November 2013
How to Cite
Meyer, T. K., Hu, A. and Hillel, A. D. (2013), Voice disorders in the workplace: Productivity in spasmodic dysphonia and the impact of botulinum toxin. The Laryngoscope, 123: S1–S14. doi: 10.1002/lary.24292
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 07:32AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!