Presented orally at the 116th Triological Society Meeting Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., April 13, 2013.
Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
Improved wound healing of postischemic cutaneous flaps with the use of bone marrow-derived stem cells
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 3, pages 642–648, March 2014
How to Cite
Hu, M., Ludlow, D., Alexander, J. S., McLarty, J. and Lian, T. (2014), Improved wound healing of postischemic cutaneous flaps with the use of bone marrow-derived stem cells. The Laryngoscope, 124: 642–648. doi: 10.1002/lary.24293
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 07:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!