The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Treatment adherence should be taken into account when reporting treatment outcomes in obstructive sleep apnea
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 344–345, January 2014
How to Cite
Ravesloot, M. J. L., de Vries, N. and Stuck, B. A. (2014), Treatment adherence should be taken into account when reporting treatment outcomes in obstructive sleep apnea. The Laryngoscope, 124: 344–345. doi: 10.1002/lary.24302
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2013 02:37AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013