Funded in part by grants to R.J.S. (grant 113039) and J.K.M. (grant 092401) from the Flight Attendants Medical Research Institute, and to R.J.S. from the Department of Veterans Affairs. R.J.S. is a consultant for BrainLAB, Olympus, and Sunovion and received previous grant support from Medtronic, Arthrocare, NeilMed, and the speaker's bureau for NeilMed. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Cytokine correlation between sinus tissue and nasal secretions among chronic rhinosinusitis and controls
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages E72–E78, December 2013
How to Cite
Oyer, S. L., Mulligan, J. K., Psaltis, A. J., Henriquez, O. A. and Schlosser, R. J. (2013), Cytokine correlation between sinus tissue and nasal secretions among chronic rhinosinusitis and controls. The Laryngoscope, 123: E72–E78. doi: 10.1002/lary.24305
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2013 09:09AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!