The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Triological Society Best Practice
What is the best practice for acute mastoiditis in children?
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1057–1058, May 2014
How to Cite
Chesney, J., Black, A. and Choo, D. (2014), What is the best practice for acute mastoiditis in children?. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1057–1058. doi: 10.1002/lary.24306
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2013 09:27AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- 5Acute mastoiditis in children: is computed tomography always necessary? Ann Otol RhinolLaryngol 2009 Aug;118:565–569., , , , .