Meta-analysis performed at Mayo Clinic, Arizona. Case series performed at Loyola University Medical Center. Presented as a poster at the American Rhinologic Society section of the Combined Otolaryngological Spring Meeting, San Diego, CA, U.S.A., April 18–22, 2012.
Contemporary management of frontal sinus mucoceles: A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 378–386, February 2014
How to Cite
Courson, A. M., Stankiewicz, J. A. and Lal, D. (2014), Contemporary management of frontal sinus mucoceles: A meta-analysis. The Laryngoscope, 124: 378–386. doi: 10.1002/lary.24309
Approval obtained from Loyola University Chicago Institutional Review Board. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2013 09:08AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!