Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., April 10–11, 2013.
Analysis of supraglottic activity during vocalization in healthy singers
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 504–509, February 2014
How to Cite
Mayerhoff, R. M., Guzman, M., Jackson-Menaldi, C., Munoz, D., Dowdall, J., Maki, A., Johns, M. M., Smith, L. J. and Rubin, A. D. (2014), Analysis of supraglottic activity during vocalization in healthy singers. The Laryngoscope, 124: 504–509. doi: 10.1002/lary.24310
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2013 01:29AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!