Preliminary analyses were presented as posters at the Association for Research in Otolaryngology MidWinter Meeting, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A., February 20, 2011, and the Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting, Washington, District of Columbia, U.S.A., November 15, 2011.
Standing balance tests for screening people with vestibular impairments
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 545–550, February 2014
How to Cite
Cohen, H. S., Mulavara, A. P., Peters, B. T., Sangi-Haghpeykar, H. and Bloomberg, J. J. (2014), Standing balance tests for screening people with vestibular impairments. The Laryngoscope, 124: 545–550. doi: 10.1002/lary.24314
Data were collected at the Bobby R. Alford Department of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine.
Supported by National Institutes of Health/National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders grant 1R01DC009031 to h.s.c. and by a grant from the National Space Biomedical Research Institute through National Aeronautics and Space Administration NCC 9-58 (SA02001) to a.p.m.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2013 01:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!