This study was presented as a poster presentation at SLEEP 2011, the 25th Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies, LLC (APSS), Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S.A, June 6–8, 2011.
Trends in otolaryngology residency training in the surgical treatment of obstructive sleep apnea
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 579–582, February 2014
How to Cite
Sim, M. W. and Stanley, J. J. (2014), Trends in otolaryngology residency training in the surgical treatment of obstructive sleep apnea. The Laryngoscope, 124: 579–582. doi: 10.1002/lary.24325
This study was conducted at the University of Michigan Health System. The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2013 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!