This article was sponsored by Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria (FIS 99-0133), Instituto de Salud Carlos III. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Oral plus nasal corticosteroids improve smell, nasal congestion, and inflammation in sino-nasal polyposis
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 50–56, January 2014
How to Cite
Alobid, I., Benítez, P., Cardelús, S., de Borja Callejas, F., Lehrer-Coriat, E., Pujols, L., Picado, C. and Mullol, J. (2014), Oral plus nasal corticosteroids improve smell, nasal congestion, and inflammation in sino-nasal polyposis. The Laryngoscope, 124: 50–56. doi: 10.1002/lary.24330
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2013 10:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!