This manuscript was presented at the Spring Meeting of the Triological Society, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., April 13, 2013.
GJB2-associated hearing loss: Systematic review of worldwide prevalence, genotype, and auditory phenotype
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages E34–E53, February 2014
How to Cite
Chan, D. K. and Chang, K. W. (2014), GJB2-associated hearing loss: Systematic review of worldwide prevalence, genotype, and auditory phenotype. The Laryngoscope, 124: E34–E53. doi: 10.1002/lary.24332
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2013 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!