Funding for this study was obtained from the American Hearing Research Foundation (AHRF) Wiley H. Harrison Memorial Research Award and the Clinical and Translational Science Award to Washington University, funded by NIH/National Center for Research Resources (NCRR)/National Center for Advancing Translational Science (NCATS) grant (UL1RR024992). Dr. Lieu was supported in part by a National Institutes of Health (NIH) grant (K23 DC006638). Dr. Rachakonda also was supported by a training grant (5T32DC000022-2). Dr. Jeffe was supported in part by funding from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) Cancer Center Support Grant (P30 CA091842) to the Siteman Cancer Center for services provided through the Health Behavior, Communication, and Outreach Core. The contents of this publication are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official view of the AHRF, NCRR, NCATS, NCI, or NIH. The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Validity, discriminative ability, and reliability of the hearing-related quality of life questionnaire for adolescents
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 570–578, February 2014
How to Cite
Rachakonda, T., Jeffe, D. B., Shin, J. J., Mankarious, L., Fanning, R. J., Lesperance, M. M. and Lieu, J. E.C. (2014), Validity, discriminative ability, and reliability of the hearing-related quality of life questionnaire for adolescents. The Laryngoscope, 124: 570–578. doi: 10.1002/lary.24336
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2013 10:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!