Presented at the American Laryngological Association 2013 Spring Meeting, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., April 10, 2013.
Contribution of the pharyngeal plexus to vocal cord adduction
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 516–521, February 2014
How to Cite
Matsuzaki, H., Paskhover, B. and Sasaki, C. T. (2014), Contribution of the pharyngeal plexus to vocal cord adduction. The Laryngoscope, 124: 516–521. doi: 10.1002/lary.24345
This work was supported in part by the Charles W. Ohse Endowment and the Virginia Alden Wright Endowment.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 07:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!