Presented at Triological Society Meeting, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A., April 12, 2013.
Genetic susceptibility to chronic otitis media with effusion: Candidate gene single nucleotide polymorphisms
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1229–1235, May 2014
How to Cite
MacArthur, C. J., Wilmot, B., Wang, L., Schuller, M., Lighthall, J. and Trune, D. (2014), Genetic susceptibility to chronic otitis media with effusion: Candidate gene single nucleotide polymorphisms. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1229–1235. doi: 10.1002/lary.24349
This work was funded by the National Organization for Hearing Research Foundation and NIH--NIDCD R01 DC009455. C.J.M. and D.T. and are stockholders of 13Therapeutics.
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 07:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- National Organization for Hearing Research Foundation . Grant Number: NIH-NIDCD R01 DC009455
- c.j.m. and d.t. are stockholders of 13Therapeutics.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.