The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Autologous myoblasts attenuate atrophy and improve tongue force in a denervated tongue model: A pilot study
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages E20–E26, February 2014
How to Cite
Plowman, E. K., Bijangi-Vishehsaraei, K., Halum, S., Cates, D., Hanenberg, H., Domer, A. S., Nolta, J. A. and Belafsky, P. C. (2014), Autologous myoblasts attenuate atrophy and improve tongue force in a denervated tongue model: A pilot study. The Laryngoscope, 124: E20–E26. doi: 10.1002/lary.24352
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 07:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!