Presented at The Triological Society Combined Sections meeting, Scottsdale, AZ, U.S.A., January 24–26, 2013.
Revision septoplasty: A prospective disease-specific outcome study
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 6, pages 1290–1295, June 2014
How to Cite
Gillman, G. S., Egloff, A. M. and Rivera-Serrano, C. M. (2014), Revision septoplasty: A prospective disease-specific outcome study. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1290–1295. doi: 10.1002/lary.24356
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2013 08:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!