The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
The effect of transoral robotic surgery on short-term outcomes and cost of care after oropharyngeal cancer surgery
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 165–171, January 2014
How to Cite
Richmon, J. D., Quon, H. and Gourin, C. G. (2014), The effect of transoral robotic surgery on short-term outcomes and cost of care after oropharyngeal cancer surgery. The Laryngoscope, 124: 165–171. doi: 10.1002/lary.24358
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2013 08:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!