The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Prevalence and risk factors for musculoskeletal problems associated with microlaryngeal surgery: A national survey
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
© 2014 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 8, pages 1854–1861, August 2014
How to Cite
Wong, A., Baker, N., Smith, L. and Rosen, C. A. (2014), Prevalence and risk factors for musculoskeletal problems associated with microlaryngeal surgery: A national survey. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1854–1861. doi: 10.1002/lary.24367
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2013 04:47AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!