The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
Septal perforation repair without intraoperative mucosal closure
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1112–1117, May 2014
How to Cite
Flavill, E. and Gilmore, J. E. (2014), Septal perforation repair without intraoperative mucosal closure. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1112–1117. doi: 10.1002/lary.24386
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2013 04:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!