Office-Based Rhinology: Principles and Techniques. Zara M. Patel, Sarah K. Wise, and John M. DelGaudio. San Diego, CA: Plural Publishing, 2013; 151 pp., hardcover, illustrated, indexed, $175, includes DVD.
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, page E132, December 2013
How to Cite
Loftus, P. A. and Fried, M. P. (2013), Office-Based Rhinology: Principles and Techniques. Zara M. Patel, Sarah K. Wise, and John M. DelGaudio. San Diego, CA: Plural Publishing, 2013; 151 pp., hardcover, illustrated, indexed, $175, includes DVD. . The Laryngoscope, 123: E132. doi: 10.1002/lary.24389
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2013 05:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!