The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Juvenile nasopharyngeal angiofibroma resection: Novel technique to improve posterior/inferior margin control
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1088–1089, May 2014
How to Cite
Kamat, A., Goldstein, G. H. and Kennedy, D. W. (2014), Juvenile nasopharyngeal angiofibroma resection: Novel technique to improve posterior/inferior margin control. The Laryngoscope, 124: 1088–1089. doi: 10.1002/lary.24391
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2013 04:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!